Common mistakes to avoid when writing a speech
- Using repetitive ideas to prove a point
- Using slang in an attempt to connect with your audience.
- Delivery a lengthy speech.
- Don’t be too formal even if a speech is for scholarly purpose. Throw in some hints of humor.
- Prepare you speech in advance to avoid common mistakes.
Well, now you have all the speech writing tips and rules you could ever need. In this speech writing guide, I have offered you ways to make your introduction and conclusions better. I have also given you tips on what to avoid and what to adhere to. All the best in writing your speech.